GHG Khalsa College Of Pharmacy Ludhiana
G.H.G. Khalsa College of Pharmacy, Gurusur Sadhar (Ludhiana) was established in 1984 under the aegis of governing Council, G.H.G. Khalsa College. Gurusur Sadhar (Ludhiana), a registered body already running two premier reputed Higher Education Institutions (HIE) in rural Punjab. The college is housed in a magnificent three storeyed building with 42,000 sq. ft. roofed area designed by Sh. H.S. Chopra, Formerly Additional Chief Architect Punjab. The foundation of this building was laid by H’ E. Sh V.V Giri, President of India in 1971.
All courses are affiliated with PTU, Jhalandhar
M.Pharm (Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmchemistry)
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT)
Admission open for 2016: Click Here
1. For SC/ST/OBC students under post matric scholarship schemes
2. For minority students under post matric scholarship for minorities schemes
3. Financial Assistance/Scholarship under S. Pritam Singh Jagpal & Sardarni Ranjit Kaur Jagpal Scholarship
4. For GPAT Qualified students
5. Full fee concession for those students who will achieve the first five positions of the University/ Board.
6. 30% fee concession for those students who will secure 80% marks in University/ Board Exam.
7. 30% fee concession for those students who will improve 10% marks in University/ Board Exam as comparison to his/ her previous result.
Contact: Tel: 01624-277727, 98140-36886, 99885-95075