Uttarakhand Technical University State Government University Dehradun
The Uttarakhand Techncical Universiy, Dehradun was established on 27th January 2005 by Govt. of Uttarakhand through the Uttarakhand Techncical Universiy Act 2005. The University is the only affiliating University of the state running various private and Govt. intuitions. There are 4 Constituent and 118 affiliated colleges with 50,000 students in various courses.
The University is serving the technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part time Ph.D programme especially designed for the teachers and scientists by giving them opportunity to explore the untouched area of the research. The University in its own campus running M.Tech and M.Pharma Programme in various disciplines. Apart from this University is having 4 Constituent Colleges namely Seemant Institute of Technology, Pithoragarh, THDC-IHET New Tehri, Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun and Institute of Technology, Gopeshwar, spreading Technical Education in the remote underprivileged area of Uttarakhand hills.
The Uttarakhand Techncical Universiy campus is situated at NH-72 Suddhowala, Dehradun. Dehradun is the State capital of Uttarakhand well connected through Rail, Road and Air transport.
M. Pharm (2 Year : Fees-79,300 INR annually, 4 Semester : Fees-39,650 INR per semester)
Pharmacology & Toxicology- 24 Seats
Pharmaceutics- 24 Seats
Admission Notification 2016-2017
Other programme run by UTU
Admission Open for 2016-17 for All Courses: UKSEE 2016 & UKSEE Advance 2016
UKSEE 2016 for Undergraduate Programmes
UKSEE 2016 Advance for Postgraduate Programmes
Entrance Test for Date for M.Pharm: 20/6/16
1. Eminent faculty members.
2. Guest faculty members from Industries, R&D centers and Health care (AIIMS, PGIMER).
3. Eco-friendly/ environmentally sustainable campus.
4. Advanced instruments like Quaternary pump HPLC, Carry 630 FTIR, Double beam UV, Digital Dissolution 6 station, Digital Disintegration, Trinocular microscope, Q3 ultra pure water system, Acto-photometer, Eddy’s hotplate, Tail flick, Cook’s pole climbing apparatus, Electro-convulsiometer, Histamine chamber, Rota-rod apparatus etc.
5. Godrej interio Furniture, Sinks, Bottle traps, Drain troughs in all laboratories.
6. HP computers/ servers station.
7. Well organized Library.
8. Excellent campus placement record. Recently, companies like Ranbaxy, Jubilant, Windlas Biotech, Eastern Healthcare etc. visited the campus.
In case of queries contact at email@example.com;