Apeejay Stya University
Established by the Apeejay Stya Education Foundation in the state of Haryana [under Act No. 10 of the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act 2010], the ASU provides students not only ‘education for living and livelihood’ but also ‘education for life’, and empower learners with a fundamental foundation in leadership and professional skills to face the challenges of the new liberalized global economy.
Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
The School of pharmaceutical Sciences is PCI approved.
1. B.Pharma (4 Year )
2. M.Pharma (Pharmaceutics ; Drug Regulatory Affairs) (2 Year)
3. M.Pharma + MBA (3 Year Dual Degree Programme)
4. Pd.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
5. P.G / Executive Diploma- ( 1 Year ; Fees- 40,000 INR)
Certificate Course: 3 Month ; Fees: 15000 INR
Awards & Accolades
- Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
- No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
- Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the ‘Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur’ award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
- ASU has been conferred the ‘CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013’ by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
- E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
- Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
- Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
- Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any query related to admission plz contact – +91-9958615557/+91-9650084445/9958132224/ 1800 103 7888/ 022-33598485
Toll Free No: 18001037888
Give a miss call for any query related to admission:022-33598485