INSTITUTE OF CLINICAL RESEARCH INDIA
NEWDELHI, MUMBAI & BANGALORE
ICRI is the Country’s premier Clinical Research Institute which is exclusively focused on specialized Clinical Research Programmes.
“Provide an independent global framework for international education, training and exchange of information for Clinical Research Professionals and to foster professional excellence in design and execution of clinical research, thereby contributing to enhancing the Clinical Research culture in India”.
Why ICRI-Institute of Clinical Research India?
India’s first and largest Institute for clinical research started in year: 2004
ICRI Industry partners : 2,000+
ICRI Alumni network globally :12,000+
ICRIian Average Salary:*With 5 years experience : INR 15 lac p.a. – INR 25 Lac p.a.
Globally Vacant positions for clinical research: 2.5 Lac
Campus Recruiters: TCS,Wipro,HCL,Quintiles,Cognizant
- ICRI’s unique curriculum combines academic and practical learning with its internship schemes with global companies like Ranbaxy, DR Reddy’s labs ,Glaxo SmithKline & Novratis to name a few.
- 90% of ICRI’s trainees are absorbed by these companies for a permanent position as ICRI’s programmes ensure that its graduates are equipped academically and are professionally trained for the global job market.
- As a result of the courses covering a wide variety of subjects, ICRI graduates are also hired by IT companies like HCS, TCS and WIPRO
- India’s first book on clinical research and pharmacovigilance was launched by ICRI.
- It is the first institute to launch a PHD in Clinical Research and the first international and national conference in clinical research was also conducted by ICRI in India.
- ICRI has Conducted major corporate training workshops at companies such as Dr.Reddy’s, Apollo hospital, Panacea Biotech, IPCA LAB helping us to know the latest trends and practices in the industry.
- ICRI has partnered with leading organisations such as Singh health, AHA,DIA,UKIERI for various research and training initiatives.
Minimum eligibility criteria for application to the course would be either of the following:
Minimum 50 % marks in the eligible degree courses
Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Graduates
Graduates/ Post Graduates in Sciences/Life sciences/ Bio Sciences with any of the following subjects-Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Biotech.
Top 99 Success story of ICRI Students: Click Here
Campuses: NewDelhi, Mumbai, & Bangalore
Delhi & Mumbai: 9717094063, 9717094061
Bangalore- 7022895052 ,7022895053
New Delhi Campus
Building No F89/4/1, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase I, New Delhi 110020
Telephone: + 011 – 40651002, +91 9717094061, 9717094063
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
C-9, Central Road No. 22, MIDC Industrial Area, Marol, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093, Landmark – Second Left from Hotel Tunga Paradise
Telephone: +91 9717094061, 9717094063
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
242 A,13th Cross, CMH Road, Indiranagar 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560038
Telephone: 080-49402542, 080-49402533, +91 7022895052, 7022895053
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org