Titile & Description
Biotechnology and Medical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019
- Master’s degree in Medicine/Dental/Veterinary/Pharmacy with a minimum CGPA of 8.0/10 with GATE
- Master’s degree in Engineering with a minimum of CGPA of 6.5/10
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science with a minimum of CGPA of 8.0/10JRF/95 percentile or higher in GATE score
- Master’s degree in science or allied areas with the following criteria: minimum CGPA of 8.0/10, first division in Bachelor’s degree and JRF/95 percentile or higher GATE score
Benefits of scholarship/Award/
JRF: INR 25,000 per month
SRF: INR 28,000 per month
Visit the NIT Rourkela Web Page and read the guidelines before applying.
Documents required to apply for Scholarship
- Cover letter
- Complete CV
- Photocopies of mark sheets, degrees
- Work experience Certificates
Last DAte: 27 Feb 2019
Is Accommodation Available?
Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Name : Prof. Devendra Verma/ Prof. Mukesh Kumar Gupta
Address : Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Telephone No : 0661-246 2286
E-mail : email@example.com