Title & Description
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s COVID Crisis Support Scholarship program aims to support students who have been through COVID-led crisis and are studying in Class 1 to post-graduation level to continue their education.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be currently studying in Class 1 to 12.
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations –
- Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Benefits of scholarship/Award/
Up to INR 75,000
- For students of Class 1 to 5 – INR 15,000
- For students of Class 6 to 8 – INR 18,000
- For students of Class 9 to 12 – INR 21,000
NOTE: Scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, online learning device, books, stationery, etc.
Documents required to apply for Scholarship
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet for 2018-19 session.)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate) (2020-21)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference of 2 persons who know the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant
Last Date: 31/10/21
This scholarship is for which class students?
Ans. This scholarship for Class 1 to postgraduate level