Titile & Description
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation PG Scholarship 2020
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, under its postgraduate scholarship Programme, offers interest-free loan scholarship for post-graduation study to Indian students having consistently high academic record.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
- Indian nationals residing in India is mandatory
- Students age should below 30 years.
- Graduates (Students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply).
- Students having sought admission for a postgraduate degree programme at any prestigious university for the fall intake(Those who are awaiting a decision from a university are also eligible to apply. However, the award of the scholarship is subject to them securing admission).
- Applicants with Double masters and PhD aspirants can also apply for the PG scholarship.
Benefits of scholarship/Award/
UP to 20Lakh Rupees LOAN
- Step 1: Apply through online mode only: The candidate is required to complete the registration online at http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in.
- Step 2: After succesful registrationlogin details sent on registered email ID. After that an application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable online through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- Step 3: After fee payment the candidate will be able to access the form online by logging in with the provided login credentials. Completed
application forms should be submitted before the closing date.
- Step 4: Only candidates shortlisted for the next round of the selection process are contacted by the Foundation. They are required to produce duly certified
- Step 5: The next round of the selection process is the interview round, for which candidates are required to come down to the Foundation’s office.
Documents required to apply for Scholarship
- Mark sheets of Std. Xth, XIIth, and all years of the undergraduate programme and degree certificates.
- Score cards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT,CAT, GATE etc).
- Copy of the admission letter(s) from the university, if obtained.
- Reference letters (in a sealed envelope).
- Statement of the course fee and any other financial document (this would include any other letter indicating the receipt of a scholarship, other source of funding, fee waiver etc).
- Attested copy of the passport.
- One passport size photograph.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
Last Date: 15 March 2020
Disbursement and Repayment Of PG Scholarship Loan-
What is the Procedure of Amount Disbursed?
Repayments will commence one year after the completion of the course as per the following schedule:
1st year after course completion: Nil
2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
1st Floor, Nirmal Building
Mumbai – 400021
Between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm during weekdays.