Titile & Description
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship for Students of Pharmacy, Engineering & Medicine Courses
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is a merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme. A charitable organisation known as Sitaram Jindal Foundation in Bengaluru started this Scholarship for students.The moto of this scholarship is to provide financial support to deserving meritorious candidates who belong to underprivileged families. The candidates need to be studying in class 11 to post-graduation in order to be eligible for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. The scholarship has wast coverage.It covers Diploma,Degree, Postgraduate courses in technical education as well. Up to INR 2500 per month scholarship amount can be availed by the selected candidates under this scholarship scheme.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Bangalore
i)Graduate Engineering Courses (all streams) including Architecture
ii)Graduate Medicine Courses including Naturopathy, M.B.B.S., Dental, B.Pharma, Homeopathy and Ayurveda
iii) Passing percentage for student except Karnataka & Westbengal
Benefits of scholarship/Award/
At Graduation Level
For State Except Karnataka & Westbengal
a) Girls :1700/-
b) Boys 1500/-
For Karnataka & Westbengal
a) Girls :2000/-
b) Boys 1800/-
At Post Graduation Level
a) Girls :2500/-
b) Boys 2300/-
Read all guideline carefully.
Attached all required documents.
Documents required to apply for Scholarship
- SSLC/HSC scorecard
- Last examination
- Income certificate
- Merit certificate (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Certificates regarding fees paid (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Certificate from the hostel warden (for hostellers)
- Certificate of physical disability from the competent authority (if applicable)
- PPO, Relationship dependency certificate
- Ex-servicemen widow I-card (for widows and ex-servicemen)
Open through out the Year. No Last Date.
What about Age Limit?
Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
Terms and Conditions
1) Family Income Limits:
i. For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Salary Certificate issued by the Employer is acceptable.
ii. For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificates issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. like
Tahsildar,Revenue Officer, BDO, Gram Pradhan, President of Village Panchayat etc. are acceptable.
In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or
Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
2) A student should apply for scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
3) The student should not be getting any other stipend or scholarship from any other source.
4) Scholarships will be given in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/ institutes where exorbitant fee is not charged from the students.
5) For 3 years or longer duration courses, applications will not be entertained from final year students.
6) Scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one year duration.
II. For those, located in the following states:
Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadeep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
II. For the States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, MadhyaPradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar
Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation
11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D-3Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070