Admission Open 2019 for MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management at School of Medical & Allied Sciences, Galgotia University, Greater Noida
Eligibility: 50% or above in aggregate in relevant discipline at graduation level.
- Minimum of 60% marks in Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 50% marks in XII
- Applicants with high scores of CAT/XAT/MAT/UPSEE etc. will be given preference
- M-JPAT scores
Course Duration: 2 years
Annual Fees: INR 1,49,000/-
Examination Fee:INR 10,000/-
About the course
The main aim of this MBA programme is to develop a person as a expert of healthcare management, opportunities exist in public and private sector.
Scope: MBA Healthcare & Hospital graduate can get jobs in following sectors
- Central Gov health departments
- State Gov health departments
- Multispeciality hospitals
- Nursing homes, clinics,
- Medical colleges
- Medical Tourism Industry
- Health Insurance
- Business Environment
- Organization Theory
- Quantitative Methods
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Technology in Administration
- Physiological basis of health
- Public Health
- Healthcare Management
- Business Strategy
- Management of quality
Instruction to fill application form
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- Galgotias University Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use Galgotias University Query Management System (GU-QMS), rather than emailing, to get quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select query category and submit your query