About Institute: ICRI is a leading institution in India with more than 8 campuses, 13 centres of excellence with a global alumnus of more than 18,000+ students. ICRI offers new-age undergraduate and postgraduate programs of premium Indian and global universities through its unique University-Industry Partnership model. With a pan-India presence and association with leading institutions in India, ICRI focuses on futuristic industries that are specifically designed to make students job-ready.
Hospitals Associated for this Course: Narayana Hrudayalaya, Jaipur
Course Duration: 10 Months
Campuses are available at:
- ICRI- NH Hospital, Jaipur Campus (7303395047)
- Classes in hospitals with real-time exposure on clinical trials
- 10 lac job vacancies across the globe
- 50K jobs in India
- ICRI has more than 2500+ plus industry partners as recruiters.
- Average starting salary package is 4.5.00 lac to 6.00 lac P.A.
Eligibility: All Life Science Graduates / candidates completed BDS, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, BPT
Apply Now: Fill below form
Delivered through fourteen focused modules spanning over ten months.
- Module I– Introduction to Clinical Research
- Module II– Basic Pharmacology and Pharmacy in Clinical Research
- Module III– New Drug Development
- Module IV– Ethical Guidelines in Clinical Research
- Module V– Ethics in Clinical Research
- Module VI – Regulations in Clinical Research
- Module VII– Biostatistics in Clinical Research
- Module VIII– Specialist Clinical Trials and Clinical Trial Designs
- Module IX – Clinical Trial Documentation
- Module X – Quality in Clinical Trials
- Module XI – Clinical Data Management
- Module XII – Clinical Trial Management
- Module XII – Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Module XIV – Soft Skills for a Clinical Research Professional
Recruiters: Leading hospitals like Fortis, Max, NH and CROs. Life-Science division of MNCs like Accenture, TCS, Wipro, Leading IT companies of India are the leading recruiters.
call now- 7303395047, 7303056646, 8448996846