Admission Open 2019 for MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management at School of Medical & Allied Sciences, Galgotia University, Greater Noida
Eligibility: 50% or above in aggregate in relevant discipline at graduation level.
Course Duration: 2 years
Annual Fees: INR 1,49,000/-
Examination Fee:INR 10,000/-
About the course
The objective of MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management program is to develop students, over the period of two Years, by rigorous field work and academics, for managerial positions in the health Industry.
First year is devoted to the basic knowledge of management sciences and the second year is devoted to specialization in health care related subjects. Students not only get trained on the technical aspects of running a hospital but also all managerial aspects such as administration, team handling, customer care, marketing etc. These tools today have become essential for every doctor or healthcare professional wanting to succeed in this sector.
This program is ideal for candidates who wish to pursue an administrative role, looking for mid-senior level jobs in the healthcare sector, doctors (MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BPT/BAMS/B.Sc. Nursing) who wish to equip themselves with managerial skill sets or just wanting to be a part of billion dollar industry and go up the ladder.
Instruction to fill application form
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- Galgotias University Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use Galgotias University Query Management System (GU-QMS), rather than emailing, to get quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select query category and submit your query