Admission Open 2020: Ansal University Gurugram
- MSc Clinical Research
- Master in Public Health
Eligibility for B.Pharm
Pass in Class 12th with CBSE/ICSE/Any State Board Exam
Special Scholarship 2020-21
Ansal University provides merit based; need based special scholarships; and fee concessions to undergraduate and postgraduate students as per university policy. The objective of these scholarships / fee concessions is to support and motivate students for higher education and facilitate in their desire to learn further. Every year students from across the country seek admissions to various programs in Ansal University.
Keeping in view of the current economic crisis posed by COVID 19 Pandemic, Ansal University has announced the following Special Scholarships to support students in this unprecedented time.
|S.No||Category||Special Scholarship||No. of Scholarships|
|All Undergraduate Programs||25% of First Year Tuition Fees||50% of Total Class Strength|
|All Post-graduate Programs||25% of First Semester Tuition Fees||50% of Total Class Strength|
- Candidates meeting minimum eligibility requirements for admission in a particular program as per Ansal University Admission norms.
- Candidates admitted under Lateral Entry Scheme are also eligible to apply for this scholarship for the entry year.
EXCLUSIONS: Categories of Candidates NOT eligible for special scholarship:
- Candidates availing any other scholarship/ fee concession from Ansal University.
- Student already availing benefit of any government scheme/support.
- Candidates gaining admission through special approval from Vice-Chancellor
Fill below Query Form To get the instant Solution & Application form link on your mobile