Jiwaji University Gwalior Admission Open for Session 2020
- For B.Pharm: 12th Pass
- For M.Pharm: B.Pharm Pass OR B.Pharm + GPAT Qualified
Candidates with GPAT will be given preference
Branches in M.Pharm
- Industrial Pharmacy
The admission rules, fee and departmental information can be seen at: http://www.jiwaji.edu.
• Admission will be given purely on the basis of merit in the qualifying examinations.
• The printout of admission form along with the Photocopies of the Mark Sheets and other required documents (SC / ST / OBC / EWS / FF / PH / Kashmiri migrant / Parsi / Staff
Ward / NRI / NCC / NSS / Sports, etc.) must be brought at the time of admission in the respective departments.
• The university reserves the right to continue or discontinue a course depending upon the number of students admitted and financial viability of the course.
• University has hostel facility for both Boys and Girls. After admission separate application form is to be submitted for hostel facility.
• Due to COVID-19 situation, lock down announced by the Govt., deceleration of 12th result by the respective boards and other circumstances, university may modify the dates
of admission process.
• After the last date of filling the admission form, first list of provisionally admitted students in respective courses, prepared on the basis of merit in the qualifying examinations,
will be displayed on Jiwaji University Website
• Afterwards, the provisionally admitted students have to deposit the prescribed course fees online within given time period, otherwise their right of admission in the applied
course will be forfeited.
• The candidates who will be appearing / have appeared in the final year of the qualifying examination may also apply for admission in post-graduate courses.
Reservation to SC, ST, OBC, Women, FF & Physical handicapped, EWS and others is applicable only for domicile of MP as per MP Govt. / University rules.
Important Dates for B.Pharm Admission
Last date for filling the admission form without late fee Wednesday June 10, 2020
Last date for filling the admission form with late fee Monday June 15, 2020
Declaration of first admission list Monday June 22, 2020
Important Dates for M.Pharm Admission
Last date for filling the admission form without late fee Wednesday June 1, 2020
Last date for filling the admission form with late fee Monday June 8, 2020
Declaration of first admission list Monday June 15, 2020
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST/OBC). Each student can apply separately for a maximum of five courses.
- Separate registration fee of Rs. 200/- per course has to be deposited, in addition to application fee Rs. 1000/- along with the admission form.
- Late Fees Rs. 500/- for ALL Courses