BIRAC Announces Call For Proposals In The Area Of Synthetic Biology For Proof Of Concept And Early/Late Stage Validation
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), a Public Sector Undertaking, of Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, has been set up to nurture the Biotech Innovation Ecosystem, support Start-ups and SME’s for innovation research and promote affordable product development through public-private partnership
KEY FEATURES OF THE CALL
FOCUS OF THE CALL
- Pathway engineering/genome engineering in microorganisms and algae for:
- Fine chemicals
- Speciality chemicals
- Improved enzyme systems
- Development of synthetic genetic parts and synthetic circuits
WHO CAN APPLY?
- A single or consortia of Indian company (ies)*,
- Limited liability partnerships
- Non-academic Individuals
The proposals can be applied either alone, or in collaboration where applicable as perRequest for Proposal (RFP) document
HOW TO APPLY?
- Proposals are required to be submitted online only.
Announcement Date: 15-05-2019
Last Submission Date: 01-07-2019
For further details, please contact:
GM & Head – Technical email@example.com;
Senior Manager – Technical firstname.lastname@example.org