Admission Notice:Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
Admission for Vacant seats after first counseling for following courses
Category & Branch wise vacant seats
- M.Pharm. in Pharmacognosy : General, SC and ST
- M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry:SC and ST only
- M.Pharm. in Pharmacology:SC and ST only
- M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance:ST only
Date of test:20 June 2019
Date of Counseling:20 June 2019
- Candidates must carry the originals of the following documents at the time of reporting for counselling and admission, as well as one set of photocopies:
- Original copy of Application form
- Proof of payment receipt towards application fee.
- Pass certificate of Class 10 for proof of age
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Certificates and marksheets of Graduation / qualifying examination
- *Marksheets upto pre-final year for appearing candidates of graduation / qualifying examination in 2019. They must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- by 30 June 2019, he/she will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her qualifying degree.
- He/she has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes must carry proof of pass certificate, marksheets of qualifying examination and approval of DEC (Distance Education Council).
- GATE 2017 / GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 Admit card and Score card for M.Tech. and MUP programmes (if applicable).
- GPAT 2018 / GPAT 2019 Admit card and Score card for M.Pharm. programme (if applicable)
- Caste certificate / special category certificate (if applicable) should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority.
- GPA to Percentage Conversion formula duly attested by Head of the Institute/ Principal/ HOD (in case, procedure for calculation of percentage of marks not mention on marksheet).
- One passport size photograph, identical to the photograph uploaded during filling of online application form.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, College ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable).
Last Date: 15 June 2019
For More detail: Click Here