Dibrugarh University Admission Open for Session 2019-20
Eligibility: B.Pharm pass with 55% marks
Preferance will be given to GPAT Qualified
No of Seats in Different Specializations
- Pharmaceutics : 08 (04 – General, 02- sponsored, 02 – SC/ST)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry : 06
- Pharmacognosy : 06 (05 – General, 01 – SC/ST)
1. Preference will be given to valid GPAT qualified candidates.
2. Candidates seeking admission against seats reserved for S.C/S.T must submit certificates of the cast issued by the Competent Government authorities.
3. Incomplete or late receipt of applications will be rejected.
4. Selected candidates will be called for counselling at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University. No. TA/DA is admissible for the purpose.
5. Candidates selected must take admission on the specified date by paying the admission fee and course fee through online payment system only.
6. Candidates selected for hostel seat must take hostel admission on the specified date.
7. Statutory Reservation Policy shall be followed as per the rules of the University
Date of issue of online application form : 31/05/2019
Last date for receiving the online filled up application form: 01/07/2019
Tentative Date for declaration of merit list of the Sort listed candidate: 05/07/2019
Tentative date for Counselling & Admission: 25/07/2019
Commencement of classes : 01/08/2019
Admission Notice: Click Here
For more detail: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here