About the Society
- Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions(SRISTI ) has established three national awards for innovative student projects in Pharmacy, engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, material science and other applied technological area.
- In the month of March every year these awards are given during the Festival of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (FINE), at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi
The awards will be given in the following categories:
- More from less for many(MLM), Frugal Innovation award- technologies that econmise on the use of material, are extremely affordable and sustainable manufacture solution.
- SRISTI socially relevant technological innovation award-products/prototypes that address unmet social needs or improve the functioning of existing solutions, increase affordability and/or improve circularity i.e. ecologcial compatability
- Technological-edge award-ideas that push the frontiers in any technolgical domain
- BIRAC-SRISTI award for biotechnological/medical/healthcare innovation
- Hari Om Ashram Prerit Dr. Amulya K.N. Reddy GYTI Award
Query Related Answers
- Projects which address an important social, environmental or technological problem faced by masses or disadvantaged people/sectors/spaces or micro and small enterprises, or have the potential to impact a pressing national need are invited.
- Students of technical institutions/universities including those who have completed academic course due 2018-2019 can apply.
- The faculty member, who have supervised the project, can apply on behalf of the students who have already passed out and left the Institute/ University, However the BIRAC-SRISTI award will be given only to student’s team willing to take their ideas forward.
Applicant from following domain having projects in Pharmacy, engineering, biotechnology, agriculture, material science and other applied technological area.
How to Apply
- Only abstract of the content submitted along with innovator detail would be published at the site or shared otherwise.
- Bionest incubator supported also available by BIRAC, DBT, and Government of India welcomes applications from innovative biotech researchers : Click Here
- If you require IPR support, assistance from a network of pro bono attorneys can be mobilised at concessional term if they show willingness to join Bionest at SRISTI.
Last date for entries: October 30, 2019
Submit your nominations: Click Here
For more information: click here