Gujarat Forensic Sciences University (GFSU), Gandhinagar
About the University:
- Gujarat Forensic Sciences University is a state university established by The Government of Gujarat in 2008 under UGC Section 2(f).
- The university is accredited as grade ‘A’ university by NAAC for quality education and a state of the art research infrastructure.
- The institute is attracting many international research scholars and training aspirants in the areas of drug and food forensics, forensic biology, forensic chemistry, forensic physics, cybercrime, nanotechnology etc.
- The university is closely associated with many international organizations and foreign universities under MOU for training and student exchange programs.
About the Institute
- The Institute of Research & Development- a key research oriented division of the Gujarat Forensic Sciences University is a DST-FIST funded academic research institute.
- The institute is offering multidisciplinary master degree programs including M. Pharm (Forensic Pharmacy) & Quality Assurance
- The Institute is offering higher education in pharmaceutical field and platform for real research with the high end laboratory instrumentation facilities including Scanning Electron Microscope, XRD, Atomic Force Microscope, HPLC & UPLC, LC-MS/MS, Nanoparticle synthesis and characterization facilities, Animal Study facilities etc.
Admission 2019 –
- M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance)
Eligibility For M.Pharm Courses: B.Pharm with minimum 55% aggregate marks. Students who have appeared in final semester examination and waiting for result can also apply.
Last Date to Apply Online: 6th July 2019
For Quick Response to any Query : Click Here
Newspaper Advertisement: Click Here
Other information about Institute as follows…
• Notified by the State Government as “Centre of Excellence”
• Notified by the State Government as “Institute of Strategic or Security Related Interest.”
• Centre of Excellence” for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances granted by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
• Asia’s first Ballistics Research Centre and Testing Range
• State of the Art Cyber Defence Centre
• International Centre for Humanitarian Forensics
• International Student Exchange Program
• Centrally Air-conditioned ICT-enabled Classrooms
Auditoriums and Rich Resource Centre
GFSU alumni are currently working in almost all the major multinational pharmaceutical R&D centers, pursuing doctorate and post doctorate in universities of France and USA. GFSU students are also eligible to apply for the scientific posts of forensic laboratories existing in the state.
Visit GFSU university website: Click Here
Email for Any Other Admission related query –
Contact No: 9825318996
Institute of Research & Development
Phone No: 9825318996