The great visionary and social activist of Mathura region Shri Narayan Das Agrawal initiated GLA Group of Institutions in the year 1998 to fulfill the dream of his father. Subsequently, GLA Group of Institutions upgraded to GLA University under U.P. State Legislative Act, 2009 (UP Act 21, 2010). GLA University is accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
The University Campus is spread across more than 110 acres of lush green and expansive grounds. The University possesses more than 12,000 students in various academic programmes. There are more than 17,000 alumni to the credit of the establishment. The campus has modern infrastructural facilities in addition to state-of-the-art laboratories, residential blocks and recreational facilities. Further, there are more than 600 qualified and experienced faculties, and 700 supporting staff members to uphold the academic standards of the University. Moreover, GLA University follows an interdisciplinary approach in its teaching and research methodologies which sets it distinct from other universities.
Thus, the GLA University presumes one of the best premises in this region as well as in other parts of the India.
The GLA Group on its voyage of establishing institutes of Excellence in the field of Professional studies established GLA Institute of Pharmaceutical Research in 2006 with affiliation to UPTU, Lucknow U.P.
Within these past twelve years the institute has developed with all the necessary infrastructural facilities required for pharmaceutical sciences.
The training imparted at the institute is aimed at providing firm footing for the graduates of the institute to face challenges of the Pharmaceutical world of tomorrow. The institution has two post-graduate programs in Pharmacy i.e. Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology and D. Pharm from the session 2014-15.
With the institution becoming a part of GLA University; Mathura from 2010 the institute has started the Ph.D. program. The Knowledge imparted together with the exposure to the practicals goes a long way in grooming the budding pharmacists. The young generations are wishing to make this noble profession of Pharmacy as their careers are welcome to this institution with excellent infrastructure facilities.
- The 110 acres campus is a home away from home for more than 12,000 students with well-maintained hostel and mess facilities.
- To ensure an ideal learning environment we provide our students air-conditioned and aesthetic class rooms and conference halls.
- One central library and separate libraries for each department. With more than a hundred thousand books, journals, magazines, newspapers, encyclopedia and thousands of CDs, these libraries are equipped with everything to answer all our student’s queries.
- As a member of DELNET, our students have access to 83,69,299 bibliographic records, 33,541 periodicals along with a huge range of CD ROMs and e-books.
- A globally connected GLA Community through a 1GBPS gold line of NMEICT and Airtel computing facilities provided on more than 1200 computers, organized systematically in 9 computer centers.
- Online lectures by IIT professors on LAN through NPTEL.
- Interactive learning through “Classle Classes”.
- Transportation and healthcare facilities, including an ambulance for emergencies.
- India’s first ‘Mission 10Xs Technology Learning Centre’ by WIPRO.? Campus Connect Program’ by Infosys.
- Centre of Excellence’ by IBM.
- Faculty from BHU, IITs, NITs and other prestigious Institutions.
Awards & Recognition
- Accredited with A Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Ranked #1 Pvt University in UP.
- Ranked #3 in Business Institute by Times B-school (BBA Edition)
- INDIA Academia award 2016 by Dialogue India
- 1# Rank among all Institute of Business Management in U.P by the Outlook Money
- The Most Promising University
- “4th Rank” among all the private universities in India by the Sun Magazine
- International Gold Star Millennium Award
- Best emerging University in the state of Uttar Pradesh by Career 360
- “Best University” Declared by Dialogue India
- “Best University “Declared by Business Digest
- “Academic Excellence Award” for 2 consecutive years
Details about M Pharm:
Duration: 2 Years
Branch/Specialization: Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics
Eligibility*: Minimum First Division in B Pharm.
Admission process: On the basis of performance in GLAET (An online MCQ test of 90 minutes duration & personal interview.)
Direct admission for GPAT qualified candidates.
Fees: Fee is Rs.76,500 per sem & Rs.1,50,000 per annum for M Pharm
For B Pharm students: A scholarship worth Rs. 25,000/- per annum for the candidates possessing more than 90% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology at 10+2 as per eligibility requirement.
Note: The student has to maintain a minimum CPI of 8.25 to avail the scholarship in the next year of his/her studies.
For M Pharm Students: GPAT qualified candidates will be given scholarship .
Scholarship for GPAT qualified candidates is Rs.- 1,33,000 per annum.
1. Scholarship for Non-GPAT and GLAET qualified candidates is Rs.- 1,05,000 per annum
Note: The student has to maintain a minimum CPI of 6.75 to avail the scholarship in the next year of his/her studies.
Plz Contact at
For any query related to admission please contact: +91-8853139229
E-mail at- email@example.com
Give a missed call for any query related to admission: +91-8853139229