GPAT Cutoff 2017
AICTE determines GPAT Cutoff 2017 as per the minimum qualifying marks and number of qualified aspirants.
The Cutoff of GPAT 2017 will be criteria for shortlisting candidates for admissions to Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy). The minimum qualifying criteria for each category is as follow –
GPAT 2017 minimum cutoff marks at Decleared by AICTE New Delhi
Category Gen and OBC = 113 marks
Minimum Qualifying marks –SC/ST/PD=82 marks
GPAT Result 2017
AICTE will be declaring GPAT 2017 result on 8 th February . Candidates will be able to check their results of GPAT 2017 by providing roll number through the official link. The results of GPAT 2017 will mention rank of student, qualifying status and score in the PG entrance exam besides category and roll number of participating students.
The GPAT 2017 result declaration process will be followed by issuance of score card.
GPAT Score Card 2017
Candidates who will be appearing for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test can check their scores of GPAT 2017, which will be announced by AICTE on February second week, on the same date as of result declaration.
The students will need to provide e-mail and password at ‘view score card’ panel on official website to check GPAT 2016 scores. The GPAT 2017 score card will be valid for only a year for obtaining scholarship in Masters in Pharmacy programme.
In case, if any candidate is interested in pursuing Ph.D programme in Pharmacy, the score card of GPAT 2017 will be valid for three years for availing National Doctoral Scholarship.
As per the previous year’s GPAT 2016 score card, 2711 candidates were qualified and another 26323 not qualified for the PG scholarships.
GPAT Counselling 2017/ GPAT Based Admission in INDIA
Most of the Gov university are considering GPAT Score card for admission process in PG degree.
- Students must watch notifications of various institution/ University in news papers or GPATINDIA admission alerts section
- Students need to fill the form of Institutions/ University
- Some Institutes/ University conduct their own PG entrance test but some exempt the test.
- Some Institutions mention in their admission notification that the candidate who qualified the GPAT exam need not to attempt the PG entrance test but has to fill the admission form for applying in institution.
- The Candidates who not qualified GPAT, Has to try for separate Entrances test conducted by various university across India
- Many States of India conducted one entrance exam for Most of the private & Gov Institute of Pharmacy in their state. For Example- Maharastra, Tamilnadu, Talengana, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Orissa, Madhya pradesh, Gujarat, Andhrapradesh Uttar pradesh, Uttrakhand etc
- After filling the form Institutes conducting counselling for GPAT & Non GPAT Candidates