International PG Scholarship by Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) Government of India in the field of engineering and science
Scholarships – 20 per year (ST 17, Denotified, particularly vulnerable tribal groups – 03). Notification is released in the leading dailies and Employment News.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA) Government of India
- Post Doctoral: 1 st class or 60% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Master’s Degree (2nd class with 55% for STs).
- Ph.D and 5 Years Research/teaching/professional experience in the concerned field.
- Ph.D: 1 st class or 60% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Master’s Degree (2nd class with 50% for STs).
- 2 years teaching/research/ professional experience/M. Phil degree in the concerned field.
- Masters Degree: 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent grade in relevant Bachelor’s Degree (2nd class with 55% for STs).
- 2 years work experience in the concerned field.
Benefits of scholarship/Award
Maintenance Allowance: US $ 15400 per annum; UK Pound Sterling 9900 per annum
Contingency Grant: US $ 1532 per annum., UK Pound Sterling 1116 per annum
Others: Actual visa fee in Indian Rupees will be paid. Incidental journey expenses: up to US $ 18.70 or its equivalent in Indian Rupees.
- The scheme will be advertised in employment news and website of the ministry every year.
- The candidates shall aftyer assessing their eligibility and suitability as per conditions of the scheme, apply to this ministry online within last date of applying for the same.
- The last date of receiving applications will also be mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates will have to furnish their email id, adhar number and mobile number in the application form.
What about Age Limit?
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
New Delhi – 110001
E-mail : email@example.com
General Guideline: Click Here
For more details click here