ITM University Gwalior Announces Admission for Session 2019-20
ITM University Gwalior is often looked up as a Chariot of Growth and has been awarded frequently by various governing bodies and regulatory authorities of our country.
The list of accolades is a long and arduous one, but some of the honors worth mentioning are:
- Ranked 1st amongst private Universities of M.P. and the only private University from the state to be placed among the Top 50 In India! by Jagranjosh in 2019.
- Ranked AAA+ in the category of India’s 100 Best Universities-2018 by Career 360 magazine issue March 2018.
- Best Employability Support for Students by Cambridge English Language Assessment in 2017.
- Best University Providing Placements & Entrepreneurship in India by MHRD, Govt. of India (ASSOCHAM) in 2016.
Ranked 58th in Engineering and 32nd in Management” by NIRF, MHRD, Govt. of India in 2016.
Leading the competition in terms of infrastructure, academic curricula, ethnic diaspora and many other areas of importance, ITM stands clear of its objectives.
School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy School is successfully meeting its objectives of creating all-round professionals who can work in almost every sphere of Pharmacy industry in India and Abroad.
- Through rigorous hard-work and dedication, the school is building an arsenal of Knowledge for passing on to generations.
- With exquisite infrastructure coupled by intellectual Faculty members, the school aims to provide medicinal support to Indian Diasporas.
- MBA (Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing)
- PhD (Pharmacy)
Fill Below Form for quick Response of your query
Eligibility: For M.Pharm
- Passed B.Pharm. and obtained at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- B.Pharm. with GPAT (preferable)
- Admission based on graduation percentage
Facilities: Well equipped laboratories with proper infrastructure
- 10 Station Rotary Tablet Press
- 8 Station Dissolution Apparatus
- Friability tester
- Sieve shaker
- Digital hardness tester,
- Millipore Ultrapure Water System
- High energy Probe Sonicator.
- Stability Chamber
- Projection microscope
- State of the art Central instrumentation facility with sophisticated instruments like FTIR, UV-Vis spectrophotometer, Fluorescent spectrophotometer
- Regular interactions with Industry professionals
- Industrial visits
Implementation of Activity Based Continuous Assessment (ABCA) that allows a constant
Learning, Execution, Evaluation process and Project Based Learning (PBL) that encourages implementation of theoretical knowledge to practical evaluation.
Placements: 100% placement assistance with training sessions for personality and soft skills development.
Placement in MNC companies with package upto 5L p.a
Contact number: 6261912640