Admission Notice: M.Pharm 2020 Admission at Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Branches & Seats Available:
1. Pharmaceutics: 15
2. Regulatory Affairs: 12
4. Pharmaceutical Analysis: 15
- Appearing for counselling does not guarantee admission.
- The Original documents should be produced at the time of admission.
- The eligible applicants with valid GPAT score will be given preference for admission in all the branches, and the admission will be given based on the merit of GPAT score.
- Seats remained vacant after considering the qualified GPAT candidates, would be offered to Non-GPAT candidates as per merit of the National Level Online Entrance Exam conducted on the day of counseling at Nirma University campus.
- Exam comprises of multiple choice questions and it would be in-line with GPAT exam.
- If equal rank in case of GPAT candidates, and equal score in case NON-GPAT candidates occurs; then the merit of qualifying examination (i.e. BPharm) will be considered.
- The applicants will be given admission after checking testimonials and related documents. In case of any dispute / doubt in the interpretation of any clause, the decision of the admission committee shall be final.
Last date to Apply: 15 July 2020
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Form Instruction Mannual: Click Here
For more detail: Click Here