JSS University Admission Open 2020 Form D. Pharm, B. Pharm and Pharm D – 2020 Session
Name of Colleges under JSS university
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty (TamilNadu)
Availability of seats for D.Pharm Course
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru: 120
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty (TamilNadu):120
Availability of seats for B.Pharm Course
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru: 100
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty (TamilNadu):100
Availability of seats for Pharm D
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru: 30
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty (TamilNadu):30
Availability of seats for M.Pharm Course
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru: 108
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty (TamilNadu):114
Availability of seats for Pharm D (PB)
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru: 10
JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty (TamilNadu):10
1. Online application Form Availability : 06.02.2019
2. Last date for online registration & Last date to pay the application fee:(online): 15.06.2020
3. Date of Downloading of Test Admission Tickets (TAT/Hall Ticket) : 17.06.2020
4. Date of Common Entrance Test / Announcement of Test results / Counseling / Admission: Click Here
5. Starting of Academic session: 01.07.2019
1. Applicant are advised to read the Instructions carefully before starting “online registration and filling of online application form” and ensure that no column is left
2. Candidates have to provide all the information required for each entry during filling of online application.
3. Candidates can register for admission to Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate Pharmacy Programs only through “Online”.
4. Before filling application form, please scan and store the latest Photograph and Signature as separate files in JPG format only. The same needs to be uploaded as
required during the ‘On-line Application’ process.
5. Registration and submission of online application form may be made by accessing JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, Mysuru website: www.jssuni.edu.in and
Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the
6. The prescribed application / registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card OR a debit card issued by a bank in India OR
through internet banking. There is no provision for Offline payment.
7.Candidates should take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. Affix the original passport size photo and the same should be produced during
document verification at the time of entrance test/ counseling / admission process along with originals as per schedule announced in the JSS Academy of Higher Education &
Research, Mysuru website: www.jssuni.edu.in
8.Candidates are requested NOT TO SEND PRINT OUT of the online application and any other document to the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research,
9.Selection will be made on the merit based on marks secured in Qualifying examinations in relevant subjects conducted by various Universities and an entrance
10.The syllabus for entrance test for admission to D. Pharm, B. Pharm and Pharm D and program will be at level of 10+2 / PUC examination in the subjects Physics,
Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
11.The syllabus for entrance test for admission to M. Pharm & Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate) course will be on the basis of questions at III year and Final year of
B. Pharm course.
12.Admission of selected students to the various courses is announced during counseling
Apply Now: Click Here
Information Bulletin : Click Here