About the Programme
MBA programme in Hospital and Health Management, two-year, full-time programme is designed to equip you with the skills necessary to excel in healthcare management. The industry-focused curriculum integrates management competencies with healthcare systems management, allowing students to effectively manage public health programmes, public health facilities, corporate and government hospitals, and consultancy projects. Students will be exposed to a wide range of topics such as healthcare policy, health economics, healthcare finance, healthcare operations management and other relevant courses. Our expert faculty members are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experience, ensuring that students receive the highest quality education. Our state-of-the-art facilities provide you with access to cutting-edge technology, enabling students to stay ahead of the curve. Upon completion of our programme, students will have access to lucrative career opportunities in the healthcare industry, both domestically and internationally. Students will be well-equipped to tackle the challenges that arise in the field of healthcare management, making our students a highly sought-after candidate in the job market.
- Graduates in Medicine (MBBS),
- Dentistry (BDS),
- AYUSH (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS),
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS),
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS),
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS),
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS),
- B. Tech. or BE (Any Branch)/
- Graduates of four- year degree programmes in Veterinary Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy/
- Graduates of three-year degree programme/postgraduate degree in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Biostatistics/Demography/ Population Studies/Nutrition/Economics/Psychology/Sociology/ Anthropology/Social Work/Management/Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and for candidates belonging to reserved category, there is a relaxation of 5% marks i.e. 45% marks in aggregate will be considered.
Quick Reply of any query related to MBA -Pharma & Career Guidance fill below form
At least 5 years of work experience in Healthcare/Hospital or related field is required.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply by filling the application form available on the following link: https://applications.iihmr.edu.in.
- Candidates will be assessed based on the information provided in the application form and shortlisted for the interview process.
- Candidates invited for the Interview will be intimated about the venue, mode of interview (Online/offline) and the time slot through E-mail / telephone
- The selection process includes Personal Interview, apart from screening for academic performance and quality of work experience
- Clarity of purpose in pursuing executive management education as evidenced by performance in interview and overall assessment of academic achievements will be the basis of final selection.
Admission Helpline-MBA Hospital and Health Management: +91 9358893199
IIHMR U-MAT Entrance Test Date: First, third and Fifth Saturday of every month.