MBA Hospital & Health Management Admission Open 2023 at IIHMR University- Top University of North India
About the Programme
Master of Hospital Administration (Executive) programme is a two-year executive premium highend degree programme organized in four semesters, offered to the middle to senior working professionals working with government, private hospitals and development agencies, who do not wish to leave their well-paying full-time jobs for earning a higher education credential.
The programme structure is designed in such a way that executives spend 48 days on campus attending classes and completing the rest of the MHA Executive programme while working. The programme is designed to equip professionals with knowledge, skills, and competencies, required to manage the health care delivery system. The format allows the participants to continue to work while pursuing an intensive, rigorous and enriching programme. The format has been tailored to ensure participants from all geographies can come to the campus for classes.
- Graduates in Medicine (MBBS),
- Dentistry (BDS),
- AYUSH (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS),
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS),
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS),
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS),
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS),
- B. Tech. or BE (Any Branch)/
- Graduates of four- year degree programmes in Veterinary Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy/
- Graduates of three-year degree programme/postgraduate degree in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Biostatistics/Demography/ Population Studies/Nutrition/Economics/Psychology/Sociology/ Anthropology/Social Work/Management/Commerce with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and for candidates belonging to reserved category, there is a relaxation of 5% marks i.e. 45% marks in aggregate will be considered.
Quick Reply of any query related to MBA -Pharma & Career Guidance fill below form
At least 5 years of work experience in Healthcare/Hospital or related field is required.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply by filling the application form available on the following link: https://applications.iihmr.edu.in.
- Candidates will be assessed based on the information provided in the application form and shortlisted for the interview process.
- Candidates invited for the Interview will be intimated about the venue, mode of interview (Online/offline) and the time slot through E-mail / telephone
- The selection process includes Personal Interview, apart from screening for academic performance and quality of work experience
- Clarity of purpose in pursuing executive management education as evidenced by performance in interview and overall assessment of academic achievements will be the basis of final selection.
Admission Helpline-MBA Hospital and Health Management: +91 9145989952
Apply Now: Click Here