NBRC Admission Open 2019 For PhD Neuroscience
Eligibility: Post Graduate in Lifesciences, Pharmacy, Engeneering
Entrance exams accepted by NBRC
- Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences 2018 (JGEEBILS 2018).
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2018/GATE-2019) in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Computer Science and Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering.
- Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) (2019) (for Physics).
- CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR examination for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in Biology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics. Validity of the fellowship should be such that it can be activated on 31st August, 2019 or later.
- UGC-NET Lectureship qualified on/after Dec 2016
- Last date of receipt of application (Online / Offline) at NBRC: 31st March 2019
- The two-tier interview for the PhD programme : 27th and 28th May 2019
JRF: Rs 25000/-+HRA