Admission Open 2019 for North West Bangal University (NWBU),Darjeeling
School: Department of Pharmaceutical Technology
Qualifying the Bachelor’s of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree from a PCI approved institution with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) (GPAT qualified candidates will get preference)
- Commencement of submission of online application 06.06.2019
- Last date of submission of online application 24.06.2019
- Written test and Viva-voce 10.07.2019
- Online publication of merit list 12.07.2019
- Date of counselling followed by Admission 17.07.2019
- Date of publication of second merit list 18.07.2019
- Second counselling and Admission and commencement of M. Pharm Classes : 22.07.2019
- Applicants are requested to download their admit card and bring his/her admit card along with an original Government ID proof.
- Failure to appear at the admission test and Interview on the specified date and time shall cancel his/her candidature without any further reference.
- Submission of application does not confer any right to the applicant to be calledfor admission test and/or interview.
Selection norms for admission:
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of following parameters:
- I. GPAT Score
- II. Admission test
- III. Viva-voce
Total full marks will be 100. There will be a pass mark of 12 in total in last two categories, i.e.,
written test and viva-voce together.
Validity of Merit List:
The candidate should have minimum 50% attendance in First fifteen days, failure of which, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled.
The candidate will be required to produce the following documents in original and one set of
self-attested photocopies of the documents at the time of document verification and admission,
failing of which, candidature shall be summarily rejected.
1. Application Form
2. Admit card of NBU
3. 4 copies of passport size photograph
4. Admit card/Certificate of 10th Class/Madhyamik as a proof of age and correct name.
5. Mark sheet and certificate of 10th Class/ Madhyamik
6. Mark sheet and certificate of 12th Class/ Higher Secondary
7. Mark sheets of all the semesters/years of the B. Pharm.
8. Valid GPAT score card
9. Original Migration Certificate (Last Attended University/ Institute)
10. Certificate of reservation, if applicable.
11. Certificate of disability, if applicable
12. Government identity card (Aadhar card/voter card/passport)
13. Anti-ragging affidavit from students and guardians.
14. Certificate from Principal/Registrar to be produced, which states that the candidate has appeared in the final semester of B. Pharm Course, if final year result not submitted by the
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD)
Prospectus: Click Here
For more detail: Click Here