NSHM Knowledge Campus: B.Pharm, M.Pharm Admission Open 2019
- M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics)
- Master in Hospital Administration
• Passed 10 + 2 examination with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects (as per WBJEE rules).
• Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects with individual pass marks(in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the 3 subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
• Must have passed English in X & XII examination with at least 30% marks.
• Students with Higher Secondary (10 + 2, Science) or equivalent examination and have qualified Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for admission to Engineering, Pharmacy & Technological Degree Colleges as recommended by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics/Pharmacology
• Passed B.Pharm.
• Obtained at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
• B.Pharm. with GPAT (preferable) or through PGET conducted by University.
Master of Hospital Administration (MHA)
• Graduate with a valid score of MAT/WBJEMAT.
Admission Brochure: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Quick Query Reply: Click Here