Admission Notice : M.Pharm 2018 at All Gujarat State Gov & Private Pharmacy Colleges through PGCET 2018 Gujarat Government
For the admission to first year of Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) in Government, Grant-in aid and Self financed institutes in Gujarat State, on state quota of all institutions and surrendered seats of management quota of self financed institutes, the Government of Gujarat has decided to carry out web based online admission process for the academic year 2018-19. Eligible candidates shall have to register online through internet to become eligible for admission.
1. The candidate shall have passed B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent examination with minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) at qualifying exam for M.E. / M. Tech courses or B. Pharm with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) at qualifying exam for M. Pharm courses for seeking admission into post Graduate disciplines and its specialisations as per Appendix-I of prevaling Post Graduate Engineering/Technology & Pharmacy Admission Rules.
2. The candidates whose final semester results or result of any backlog in previous semester are awaited, can also apply but they shall have to pass qualifying examination as mentioned in Appendix-I of prevailing Post Graduate Engineering/Technology & Pharmacy Admission Rules.
However merit number in such cases will be allotted, if mark sheet and provisional degree certificate of passing qualifying exam is submitted within the scheduled time limit.
3. The candidates are advised to read carefully important instructions/ guidelines before applying online. However in case of a candidate applying without being eligible, his/her application will be summarily rejected and his/her application fee will be forfeited.
No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
4. Before applying online, the candidate shall have to procure PIN Cover by paying Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) per discipline in cash only from the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank (list of designated bank branches is available on website ) during banking hours (except holidays) from ANNOUNCED SOON.
Admission Open: M.Pharm 2018-19 Through PGCET 2018 for Non GPAT & Non GATE Candidates at ALL GUJARAT (Gov uni. & Private Institutions), Ahemedbad
Entrance Test Date:14 & 15 July 2018
Important Dates:Click Here
Entrance Test Syllabus: Click Here
Admission Brochure: Click Here
News Paper Adv: Click Here
6. After online registration, it is mandatory for all candidates even for those whose final semester results or result of any backlog in previous semester are awaited, shall have to submit print-out of registration form and self attested photo copies of the required documents at nearby Help Centre and get Acknowledgement slip cum Hall Ticket for PGCET-2018 on or before 10/07/2018, failing to do so, their candidature shall not be considered for the further admission process. Candidate has to bring required original documents for the verification.
List of Help Centres: website
7. Both GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates shall have to register online. However GATE/GPAT qualified candidates have not to appear in PGCET-2018.
8. After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/GPAT qualifying score, the vacant seats, if any will be filled as per merit secured in PGCET-2018.
9. The PGCET-2018 shall be conducted on ANNOUNCED SOON. The PGCET-2018schedule and other details are available on website.
10. All Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates including sponsored (Non-GATE/Non-GPAT) will have to appear in PGCET-2018 to become eligible for admission.
11. The sponsored seats shall be filled as per Govt. of Gujarat Post Graduate Admission Rules, Guidelines and AICTE Guidelines.
12. No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in PGCET-2018.
13. The other information such as e-booklet, admission rules, PGCET-2018 syllabus and schedule, list of institutes, list of Help Centre, list of designated bank branches etc. are available on the : CLICK HERE
14. The working hours of designated Help Centres are from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm except Public Holidays and online admission related help shall be provided free of cost.
15. All GATE Qualified candidates, all sponsored candidates and all outside Gujarat candidates shall have to submit registration form alongwith photocopies of documents at Help Centre
designated at ACPC Building, L. D. College of Engineering, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad ONLY.
Advertisement: Click Here
Prospectus: Click here
List of Bank Branch 2017: Click Here
List of Help Center 2017: Click Here
Provisional Key Dates 2017: Click Here
Common Entrance Test (PGCET-2018) Details: Click Here
PGCET-2018 Syllabus: Click Here