PGDM Pharmaceutical Management at Shree Dhanvantary College of Post Graduate Business Management, Surat
1 st Pharmaceutical Management Institute in Gujarat
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
Admission Open 2019
Course: PGDM Pharmaceutical Management for Session 2019-20
Total Seats: 60
Session Starts: 01 July 2019
Course Duration: 02 Years
- Recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (Pharmacy/ Science/ Biotechnology/ Medicine/Engineering)
- For candidates who do not have MAT/ATMA/CMAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/GPAT scores but wish to apply for PGDM Pharmaceutical Management, They can apply for SDCPGBM-DMAT 2019
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the bachelor’s degree program or awaiting results of their final year examination in 2019 may also apply.
- Such candidates, if selected, will be given provisional admission. They will be required to produce evidence of their graduation within six months of the start of the session
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Apply Now by Filling Below Form
Shree Dhanvantary College of Post Graduate Business Management, Surat
- Only Management Institute in India with B. Pharm (NBA Accredited), M. Pharm, PhD, Pharm Dwithin the same campus
- BARC, GOOD Health, GUJCOST Sponsored laboratories in campus
- 5th largest Commercial setup of India and 2nd in terms of services within the campus available. This will help students to give real world training in R&D Management.
Last date for submission of application form: June 15, 2019
- The eligible candidates will be invited for Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection of the candidate is based on his/her performance in the qualifying examination score in MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ GPAT/SDCPGBM-DMAT, Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI) as under:
MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ GPAT/ SDCPGBM-DMAT: 40
Written Ability Test (WAT): 10
Personal interview (PI): 20
Academic Profile (10th, 12th and graduation):15
Diversity (gender, academic discipline and cultural):11
Candidates are required to bring their original documents at the time of WAT/PI.
Last date of submission of application form:15th June 2019
DMAT, Written Ability Test and Personal Interview:Every Weekend
List of selected candidates/wait listed candidates result:After 2 days of process completion
Last date of closing of admission:30th June 2019
Starting of academic session:01st July 2019
Application Form Fee: Rs. 1000/-
For more detail: Click Here
Call us: +91-9924304828/ +91-9924944833
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org