SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai
- School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur.
Admission Open 2019
Branches at Open for PhD:
Pharmaceutics -6 seats
Pharmaceutical Chemistry-4 seats
Last date of online Registration: 27th June’2019
Call letters available ( after 5.00 p.m.on Website):2 July’2019
Conduct of Written Test & Personal Interview: 6th July’2019
Result of Written Test & Personal Interview : 13th July’2019
Counseling & Payment of Admission fees for PhD:16-22 July’2019
- Attested copies of Graduation Mark sheet (All Years) and Degree Certificate (Convocation certificate)
- Attested copies of Post-Graduation Mark sheet (All Years) and Degree Certificate (Convocation certificate)
- UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE examination or other equivalent examinations certificate (if appeared)
- Statement of Purpose (Format attached).SOP should describe area of research
- Work Experience certificate (as applicable for Industry candidates)
The candidate must have passed Admission Test conducted by the University.
The candidate is qualified in UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/GPAT examination of the apex bodies in higher/technical professional
education or other equivalent examination.
a) Written Test:
- Section A: General Pharma Aptitude test.
- Section B: Area/ Domain Specific – M.Pharm.
The candidate must have qualified written test with qualifying marks as 50% conducted by
the NMIMS University.
- Candidates those who have qualified (with valid period & valid score) in NET/SET/GATE/GPAT/JRF examination of the apex bodies in higher/technical professional education such as UGC, CSIR, ICMR or other equivalent examinations mentioned on the score card, such candidates are exempted from NMIMS entrance test. However, they have to appear for Personal Interview.
- After completing M. Pharm degree, if any candidate is interested in getting registered for Ph.D. degree and availing National Doctoral Scholarship the validity of the GPAT scorecard shall be for three years from the date of announcement of the GPAT result.
b) Personal Interview:
- Presentation based on Statement of Purpose followed by Personal Interview.
- During interviews, doctoral candidates are expected to discuss their research interest/area
Information Handout: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here