Pharmacology: A Companion Handbook with Illustrations
About the Book:
For the first time this type of handbook with complete drugs profile comprising of concise detailed information about Dosage range, Mechanism of action, Clinical uses, Adverse Effects and Possible drug interactions described. Further at the beginning of every chapter definition of each category with illustrations and flow charts are prepared in easy manner. Authors have confidence that this handbook will meet all the requirements of students in the health sciences discipline.
1. Drugs Affecting Autonomic Nervous System
2. Drugs Affecting Central Nervous System
3. Drugs Affecting Cardiovascular System
4. Drugs Affecting Haemostasis and Thrombosis
5. Drugs Affecting Renal Function
6. Drugs Affecting Endocrine System
7. Drugs Affecting Respiratory System
8. Drugs Affecting Gastrointestinal Tract
9. Drugs Used for Other Therapies
10. Biogenic Amines and Polypeptides
11. Chemotherapeutic Drugs
12. Drugs Used in Skin and Eye Disorders
About the Authors:
Dr. K. Ravi Shankar is working as Principal & Professor in Sri Sai Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, enriched with 24 Years of Teaching & Professional Experience he published several Research Papers in Pharmacology & Pharmacy Practice in various reputed journals. He was awarded as Best Teacher Award 2014 by JNTU, Kakinada. He is an author of “Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapeutics” and “Pharmacology – A Comprehensive Approach” Published by PharmaMed Press.
Ms. G.V. N. Kiranmayi is working as Senior Asst.Professor in Sri Sai Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, She was the nominee for Young Scientist Award 2014 by A.P Academy Sciences. She has published several Research Papers in reputed journals. She is Co – Author of “Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapeutics” and “Pharmacology -A Comprehensive Approach” Published by PharmaMed Press.