UPSEE 2019 – B.Pharm Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit Card, Entrance Exam Date, Cut off, Result and Question Papers
Courses available for admission:
UG Courses: B.Pharm,B.Pharm(Lateral Entry),
Application Form Filling Guideline:
- Student first do online registration on AKTU website
- Students Should fill the application form through online mode only.
- AKTU/UPTU application form 2020 can be submitted till 15th March 2020
At the time of form filling, students have to upload following documents
Latest color photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression, and signature.
- There will be no need to send the printed copy of confirmation page after completion & submission of online application.
Last date of Online Registration: March 15, 2020
Online Partial Correction of Filled and submitted Form: March 15, 2020 to April 03, 2020
Admit card Downloding start: till date of Examination
UPSEE 2019 Examination:Sept 20, 2020
Declaration of Result: Last Week of Sept 2020
Counselling: Oct 2020
Spot Counselling:Oct 2020
Syllabus Entrance test for B.Pharm:
Paper 1:50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions.
Paper 2: 50 objective types question each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a total of 150 questions.
Newspaper Notification: Click Here
Apply Online:Click Here
Information Bullatin: Click Here