Admission 2019 at All Gujarat State Government & Private Pharmacy Institutes
Total Seats: 1474
Total Govt. Seats: 39
Total Gov. Un Aided Seats: 119
Total Self Finance Private Institute Seats:1316
Eligibility: B. Pharm with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/SEBC/ EWS candidates)
List of Institute cover this Admission Process:
- Government Institute of Gujarat,
- Grant-in aid and Self financed institutes in Gujarat State,
- on state quota of all institutions and surrendered seats of management quota of self financed institutes
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Both GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates shall have to register online. However GATE/GPAT qualified candidates have not to appear in PGCET-2019.
- After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/GPAT qualifying score, the vacant seats, if any will be filled as per merit secured in PGCET-2019.
- All Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates including sponsored (Non-GATE/NonGPAT) will have to appear in PGCET-2019 to become eligible for admission.
- The sponsored seats shall be filled as per Govt. of Gujarat Post Graduate Admission Rules, Guidelines and AICTE Guidelines.
- No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in PGCET-2019
- All GATE Qualified candidates, all sponsored candidates and all outside Gujarat candidates shall have to submit registration form alongwith photocopies of documents at Help Centre designated at ACPC Building, L. D. College of Engineering, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad ONLY.
Entrance Test Centers:
1. L. D. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, AHMEDABAD
2. GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, RAJKOT
3. GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, SURAT
4. FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY, M. S. UNIVERSITY, BARODA
Distribution of PIN Cover from designated branches of ICICI Bank: 28/06/2019 to 5/7/2019
Online registration & Submission of filled registration forms at designated Help center: 28/06/2019 to 5/7/2019
PGCET – 2019 Exam Date or NonGATE/ Non-GPAT candidates: 13/7/2019 & 14/7/2019
Last date of Submission of Pending documents (if any for candidates who have verified the documents at help centre within prescribed schedule):20/7/2019
Declaration of Provisional Merit List : 22/7/2019
Choice Filling for Mock (Trial) Round: 23/7/2019 to 24/7/2019
Display Result of Mock (Trial)Round: 26/7/2019
Filling, alteration and locking of choices by the candidates for Actual Admission Round-1: 27/7/2019 to 29/7/2019
Declaration of First Allotment List Round-1: 1/8/2019
Deposition of token Tuition Fees in the designated Bank branches/Online payment: 1/8/2019 to 3/8/2019
Commencement of Academic Term: 5/8/2019
Online Cancellation of Admission: 2/8/2019 to 3/8/2019
Display of Vacant Seats after Round- 1: 5/8/2019
Consent for Reshuffling/ Up gradation and Choice Filling for Actual Admission Round-2: 5/8/2019 to 6/8/2019
Declaration of result of Actual Admission Round-2: (Reshuffling/ Up gradation Round): 9/8/2019
Deposition of token Tuition Fees in the designated Bank branches/online payment after Actual Admission Round-2:in case of any change in Course or Institute:9/8/2019 to 13/8/2019
Online Cancellation of Admission after round-2: 13/8/2019 to 14/8/2019
Display of Vacancy after cancellation: 16/8/2019
Online Registration: Click Here
E Booklet: Click Here
Help Center List: Click Here
Bank Branches List: Click Here
List of Participating Institutes: Click Here
Member Secretary Admission Committee for Professional Courses Admission Building, Nr. Library, L. D. College of Engg. Campus, Ahmedabad-380015 India.
Phone : +91-79-26300360
Fax : +91-79-26304118
Email : info@iacpcIdce.ac.in