Admission Open 2020: B.Pharm at Panjab University Chandigarh
Online Payment option is available for paying Entrance Test fee.
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
Read Prospectus carefully.
Register Online. [last date for registration: September 19, 2020 (Saturday)].
Note down your Login Id and Password (login details will be sent to your registered Email Id also).
Login to your account to pay fee online OR download fee challan. For paying through fee challan, take print out of the fee challan and deposit fee at any branch of State Bank of India, minimum one day after printing of fee challan. [last date for submission of fee: September 23, 2020 (Wednesday)].
After successful paymnent, complete your form (If fee is paid using fee challan option then login after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee to complete your form). Upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change information in the form).
[last date for completion of form: September 25, 2020 (Friday)]
Download your Admit Card after September 28, 2020 (Monday). (Bring one photo identity proof like Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport etc. at the Examination centre failing which the candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall.)
Entrance Test Fee [Non-Refundable/ Non-Transferable] :
General Category [PCB or PCM or M] Rs. 2175/-
SC/ST/PwD Category [PCB or PCM or M] Rs. 1088/-
Additional Paper [Biology or Mathematics] Rs. 300/-
- Fee of Entrance Test is non-refundable.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee challan and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Online Entrance Test Form once submitted, the candidate shall not be allowed to make any change in it by way of any addition/deletion/alteration/amendment/change under any circumstances.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
- Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate / Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before September 26, 2020 upto 4:00 p.m..
- After declaration of result of Entrance Test, the qualified candidates have to fill the form for admission by login to their accounts.
Apply Now: Click Here
For more detail: Click Here