Admission 2020: MBA Pharmaceutical Management at Panjab University
Entrance Test fee can be paid Online also now.
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
Read Prospectus carefully.
Register Online. [last date for registration: July 20, 2020 (Monday)].
Note down your Login Id and Password (login details will be sent to your registered Email Id also).
Login to your account to pay fee online OR download fee challan. For paying through fee challan, take print out of the fee challan and deposit fee at any branch of State Bank of India, minimum one day after printing of fee challan. [last date for submission of fee: July 22, 2020 (Wednesday)].
After successful paymnent, complete your form (If fee is paid using fee challan option then login after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee to complete your form). Upload scanned passport size photograph, signature, fill other important information. Complete each section ( Profile, Categories, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section).
[last date for completion of form: July 24, 2020 (Friday)]
Take printout of the application form and submit/send it along with the required documents (if any) to the address mentioned on the printout of the application form.
[last date for submission of hard copy of application form & documents: July 28, 2020 upto 4:00 p.m. ].
Download your Admit Card after July 28, 2020 (Tuesday). (Bring one photo identity proof like Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport etc. at the Examination centre failing which the candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall.)
Entrance Test Fee (non-refundable):
General Category Rs. 2175/-
SC/ST/PwD Category Rs. 1087/-
- In no case the examination fee, once paid, shall be refunded.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of printout of their filled Application form along with the requisite documents (if any) to Assistant Registrar, UIAMS, South Campus, Sector – 25, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before July 28, 2020 upto 4:00 p.m.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
- After the conduct of entrance test, the candidates should visit Noticeboard on the UIAMS website for GD/PI schedule and other information.
Application Form: Click Here
For more detail: Click Here