Admission Open 2020-21- Session For MBA Full Time at BITS Pilani Campus
About the MBA Programme:
- Management education at BITS Pilani brings cutting-edge thinking and best learning practices with a flagship MBA programme.
- Three semesters of rigorous on-campus training coupled with an option of either 6 months’ exposure to industry through a structuredand evaluative internship (Practice School) or dissertation makes this programme unique.
- In Practice School, students work on real-time projects in the domains of their interest in reputed companies with the possibility of getting a pre placement offer on its completion.
- All the faculty members have doctorate degree from premier institutes. The faculty student ratio is 1:10.
- Outlook-ICARE 2020 Survey ranked the Department of Management, BITS Pilani among the top 10 private MBA Institutions in India.
- MBA programme pedagogy includes prolific use of business cases and experiential learning.
- Certification/trainings are arranged in Data analytics, Six-Sigma, Project Management, Financial Modelling and Soft Skills.
- M.Pharm/ B.E. / B. Tech. in Engineering or a Master’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any integrated first degree of BITS Pilani.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying degree.
- Students who are in the final year of their Qualifying Degree programme are also eligible to apply, provided they can submit the original copies of the results by 1st October 2020, and fulfill other criteria.
- Meeting the minimum eligibility qualification does not guarantee admission into MBA programme. BITS Pilani will use CAT (2019) / XAT (2020) / GMAT (2019) percentiles for shortlisting candidates for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) to be held in Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pilani and Pune*.
- Final selection will be based on the overall performance in CAT (2019) / XAT (2020) / GMAT (2019) along with Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), Writing Ability Test (WAT) and prior work experience.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Assistantship (Fee Waiver and Stipend)
- Candidates admitted to the MBA programme may also be considered for teaching assistantship with stipend and/or partial tuition fee waiver.
- Selected candidates will be required to participate in teaching and other development programmes of the institute under guidance of faculty.
Last Date: Online application will close on 17th February, 2020 at 17:00 hrs.
Fee Structure: Click Here
Information Booklet: Click Here
Apply Now: Click Here