Admission Notification for B.Pharm and M.Pharm at Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Odisha
Name of Exam: SAAT 2020
Courses available for admission:
Availability of Online Application Form: 01.01.2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Form: 31.03.2020
Start of Downloading Admit Card: 04.04.2020
Entrance Exam Slot: Online Examination
SLOT 1: 10.04.2020 To 13.04.2020
SLOT 2: 17.04.2020 To 20.04.2020
SLOT 3: 24.04.2020 To 27.04.2020
SLOT 4: 01.05.2020 To 03.05.2020
Result:: Click Here
Online Exam Centers:
List of Online Centres/Cities
- ANDHRA PRADESH
- Saraikela Kharsawan
- West Singhbhum
- MADHYA PRADESH
- UTTAR PRADESH
- WEST BENGAL
How to fill the form:
- Check the eligibility criteria for each programme before filling up the online application form.
- Following Steps to be followed to fill the Form:
- Fill up all details carefully.
- Complete the application form as required and submit.
- The acknowledgement for successful submission of application form of the SAAT 2020 will be intimated to your Email Id and/or Mobile no. (Filling of the form does not confirm guaranteed admission)
- Check that the online application form has been properly and completely filled up.
- Application process: Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- All candidates are requested to keep the soft copy of Photo to upload during filling up the application form. (Recent Colour passport size Photograph). (File size: Less than 1 MB / File format: : png, gif, jpg, jpeg)
- Application number shall be provided in due course after forms are processed.
- All students are required to apply & appear Siksha O Anusandhan Admissions Test (SAAT) or equivalent qualifying exam(s).
- Separate merit list for all qualifying candidates shall be prepared on the basis of SAAT .
- In addition, separate merit lists will also be drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories. Each qualified candidate shall be given a rank card.
- The reservations shall be followed as per the reservation policy mentioned in the Reservation Policy Document.
- Online/Offline counseling will be done based on the merit and preference of the candidate. The detailed processes and schedule will be notified after the ranks are published.
- During final admission (dates to be notified after online/offline counseling) all certificates in original will be verified. For records of the Institutes, two sets of attested copies of the certificates and mark sheets etc. will be collected.
- A candidate selected through the counseling for a course is admitted and registered as a student of SOA deemed to be University automatically.
The test is primarily a multiple choice type written test and the standard of the test is comparable with another national level entrance test. Short listed candidates will be called to attend counseling for admission into various programmes of the university. Another feature of this entrance test is that the candidates with diploma in engineering/ technology/ pharmacy and hotel management are eligible for admission into regular courses under lateral entry scheme through SAAT-2020.