What is D.Pharma?
D.Pharma is a Diploma course in the filed of Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences. Now a day very few countries providing diploma in Pharmacy to the students world wide. India is one of them where still D.Pharm course is running in various institutes.
Can a students take admission in D.Pharma after 12th class?
Yes, After 10+2, any student with Biology or maths background in 12th class can take admission in this Popular filed of medicine
In India students can take admission in D.pharm and upgrade it upto PhD & Post Doc Fellowship
For admission to this course, candidates must have completed 17 years of the year of admission.
What is the Scope of D.Pharma?
India is a big country by population and their is huge requirement of medicine. Due to the opening of many large and multinational pharmaceutical companies, the future in the field of pharmacy is very bright.
Multiple jobs options are available for pharmacists in various organisation such as government as well as private organizations such as.
- pharmaceutical industries,
- government departments,
- colleges and universities,
- research institute etc.
Pharmacists can practice in community pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities, psychiatric hospitals, and regulatory agencies. Sales & Marketing job sector also hires maximum number of pharmacy graduates.
One can also open his/her retail stores of medicines. For this person must registering with the state Pharmacy Council, you can open chemist/drug shop and sell medicines as per doctors prescription.
a D.Pharm Holder can also get the franchisees of top medicine supplier such as APOLLO Pharmacy, Gurdian Pharmacy etc
What are post available for Pharmacist in India?
Indian Pharmacist can work on below mention post but the list is not limited to this
- Consultant Pharmacists
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Dispensary Manager
- Dispensary Pharmacist
- Community Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Medicines Safety Manager
- Medicines Management Technician
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Senior Clinical Pharmacists
State level entrance exams for pharmacy courses:
- RUHS Entrance Test (Rajasthan University of Health Sciences)
- RGUHS Entrance Test (Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka)
- TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test)
- AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test)
- MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test)
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test)
- UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam)
- Delhi CET (Delhi Common Entrance Test)
- WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination)
- Punjab Technical University Entrance Test
- UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh AKTU university Entrance test)
- OJEE (Odisha state)
- Madhya Pradesh Common Entrance test
- Various state government university entrance tests
- Various private university entrance tests
- Chattisgarh Common Entrance test
- Jharkhand Common Entrance test
- Bihar Common Entrance test
Want to take admission in D.Pharma
fill the below mention form
Salary for D.Pharm?
A Government Pharmacist can get 4 to 5 Lakh per annum at starting of his job
The pay package depends upon the qualification, location and experience of the candidate. In India, the starting salary of a pharmacy graduates in Private sector for diploma candidates ranges from Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25,000 a month.
Person who are running retail shops can earn 5 to 10 lakh per annum and more depending upon location of the shop