Intellectual Property right (IP) is currently growing exponentially. Nowadays most of the companies hunting down tangible properties such as new drug discoveries, a new product such as machines, automobiles, mobiles, electronic discovery, which witnessed a paradigm shift toward IPR. India is the country of opportunities and now it became a hub of startups and R&D centers, which are nothing but intellectual creations. An Intellectual Property right is a process of protection of your intellectual creations. Generally, people protect what they create and this trend is increasing day by day in India.
Current Growth of IPR Industry
As per the transparency market research report, the global intellectual property software market is expected to be worth US$6,758.4 mn by the end of 2025. During the forecast period of 2017 and 2025, the global market is estimated to rush forward at a CAGR of 14.3%. Such report suggest IPR industry is booming day by day.
Reason to choose IPR industry as a career:
- Industry is exponentially growing – IPR Industry has grown tremendously in last 5 years. Numbers of patents, copyrights and trademark registrations have grown to 15%. Local & global businesses are eager to getting their patent and trademark registration in India.
- Good Salary – PR diploma or degree holder can easily start with salary of 3 lac or above per annum because demand is more & supply is less.
- Growth is easy – As compare to other industry like research, engineering, the groeth in IPR is easy.
- International exposure – Work with big companies: Most of the Pharma, IT, Automobile, electronic companies have their own IPR cell.
- You can work in your core area
- Low investment to begin career – Most of the IPR courses are of two year. So the fee is less in comparison to other courses.
IPR Institute in India: Click Here
Current job opening for IPR officers: Click Here