Clinical Research Top & Best Colleges, Syllabus, Scope and Salary
What Is Clinical Research?
Clinical research refers to all research conducted on humans. Generally in drug development two kind of research carried out. First is Pre-Clinical Research & Second is Clinical Research.
Clinical Research focuses on to getting data of diseases state, developing new or improved diagnostic methods and new treatments or medical devices to ensure better treatment & care options for the patient.
It follow specific protocol. Which Contain following points:
- Require regulatory approvals and take all the necessary legal and ethical steps to start the Research Work.
- Focus on Designed goals
- Carried out by Skilled Person like Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Research Database Management
- Executives,Pharmacist, Doctors, Nursing Staff, Biostatisticians
- Collect the consent of those involved in research
Courses in Clinical Research in India
- Certificate Course in Clinical Research
- Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advance Clinical Research (It Include Pharmacovigilance)
- MSc in Clinical Research
- PhD in Clinical Research
Duration of Clinical Research Courses
- Certificate Course in Clinical Research (6 months)
- Diploma in Clinical Research (10 months)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (12 months)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advance Clinical Research (It Include Pharmacovigilance) (10-12 months)
- MSc in Clinical Research (24 months)
- PhD in Clinical Research (36 months minimum)
Eligibility :Graduates Pharmacy,MBBS, BDS or Degree in Science, Pharmacology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Nursing etc. pursued from a recognized university
Admission Process: Merit based (Entrance Exam Based in some colleges)
Course Fee: INR 50,00,00 to 2.5 lakh annually varied on institution to institution
Average Salary : INR 2,50,000- INR 6,00,000
- Clinical Research Executive
- Clinical Research Associates,
- Senior Clinical Research Associates ,
- Clinical Research Coordinator,
- Senior Clinical Research Coordinator
- Clinical Research Analyst
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Clinical Data Manager
Clinical Research Job Providing Companies in India
- GVK Bio Sciences
- Veeda CRO
- PRA Health Sciences
Admission to the various Clinical Research course depends on a candidate’s overall merit or performance in the relevant entrance examination conducted by the respective institutes.
Candidate who want to take admission in these courses need to make their eye on admission notification released by various universities.
Syllabus and Course Description
- Clinical research Guidelines and Regulations
- Clinical Trial Planning and design
- Clinical Trial Conduct, Compliance and Quality Assurance
- Data Analysis and Management in Clinical Research
- Clinical Research ManagementSalary of Clinical Research Professional: Get full details on linked article: Click Here