CSIR-IIIM Training Program May-June 2019
No of Seats:40-50
Training Program Details:
- Selected trainees will have to work under the supervision of IIIM Scientist/Technical Officer who will mentor him/her during their stay at IIIM, Jammu. Each student is supposed to work
on project under the guidance of the Supervisor.
- On completion of the program, trainee will have to submit a ‘Project Report’ of the work done.
- Trainees shall have no claim on the publications and IPR arising out of their work at IIIM, Jammu.
- M.Sc./M.Pharma/M. Tech)/B. Tech/B.Pharma. (4 year) program/Integrated B. Tech – M. Tech/ M. Pharma (5 year) program is eligible to apply.
- Student who have completed Masters Degree/B. Tech./Five year Integrated
Preference will be given to students of Masters Degree students interested in 6 months/one year training duration.
Few trainees from engineering/B. Pharma stream (4 years professional Degree) will be accepted for shorter duration (Duration not less than 60 days).
Major selection criteria will be as under:
- 1. Nation-wide representation
- 2. Preference shall be given to students of Universities/Institutes.
a) With whom IIIM Jammu has entered in to MoU.
b) Students from public funded Institutes.
- 3 Academic Record of 12th class, graduation and semesters cleared at masters level.
- 4 A few seats are reserved for the children of CSIR-IIIM employees.
Six Month duration Rs. 30,000 + 18% GST
Two months duration (For B.E/B. Tech only) Rs.10,000 +18% GST
(Fee for 3, 4, 5 & 12 months will be @ Rs 5000/- per month + 18% GST)
Apply Now: Click Here
Last Date: 15th May 2019 5:00 PM.
Documents required during application filling
1 Completed Application Form
2 Marks Card and Diploma/degree Certificate of 12th Standard and Graduation
3 Marks Card of semesters cleared till April 2019.
4 Recommendation Letter from HoD/Registrar/Principal. Original certificate will be required at the time of Joining, photocopy will not be accepted.
B.Pharm & M.Pharm Students should take the advantage of this programme