GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT 2020)
- This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master”s (M.Pharm) program.
- The GPAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session.
- The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
- A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score
GPAT Books: Click Here
Free GPAT Notes PDF: Click Here
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Students appearing for the final year of B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2020-21 can also apply for GPAT – 2020 computer-based test (CBT).
- Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
- The students must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT – 2020.
- In case of institutes run by Central Government, 15% of the seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST and 27% for OBC belonging to the “Non-Creamy Layer” (OBC – NCL).
- Each category will have 5% reservations for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) as defined in The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act 2016)
Facility provide for:scribe/reader/lab assistant shall be given if following condition persist with the candidate
In case of persons with benchmark disabilitiessuch as
- locomotor disability
- Both arm affected-BA
- Cerebral palsy if so desired by the person.
IMP NOTE: No change in the category will be entertained after the last date of GPAT – 2020 application form and no subsequent changes will be effective for GPAT Score 2020.
Start of On-line Application Form submission : 1 to 30 Nov 2019
Date for uploading of Candidate’s Photo andSign: First Week of Nov 2019 to First week of Dec 2019
Examination Date: 24 Jan 2020
Time of Exam: 02:30 p.m. to 05:30 p.m.
Allotment of Admit Cards from NTA’s website: 24 Dec 2019
Result: 3 Feb 2020
General/ Non-creamy layer OBC: Male – Rs 1400/-; Female – Rs. 700/
SC/ST/PwD: Male & Female – Rs 700/-
Transgender: Rs. 700/-
GPAT 2020 Website: Click Here
Helpline number: 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
Examination City: Various cities of India are alloted as examination centers
Syllabus: Click Here
GPAT Score Card
- On the basis of final answer keys result will be compiled.
- After declaration of result of GPAT – 2020, No grievance with regard to answer key(s) will be entertained.
- The raw (actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of GPAT-2020.
- GPAT Score card will not be dispatched to the candidates.
- Students are suggested to download their score cards from the NTA website (official website of GPAT)only.
- Re-valuation/re-checking of the Score is not entertained.
- No correspondence for re-valuation/re-checking shall be entertained by NTA.
GPAT SCORE CARD VALIDITY: GPAT score card will be valid for three years.
GPAT Information Booklet: Click Here