Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
Global Accredited Training Provider
Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
New Delhi & Hyderabad
Intstitue of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of “Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries”, IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India.
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
e. Medical Device Management
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Healthcare Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food Safety
d. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
e. Food Processing and Preservatives
f. Food Good Laboratory Practices
g. Food Product Management
h. Food Sales and Marketing Management
i. HACCP Certification
j. Organic Farming
k. GAP Certification
l. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
m. Food Supply Chain Management
n. Food Packaging
Certificate Programmes in (Duration: 1 month)
- GMP for Finished Pharmaceuticals & Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Processing, Packing, or Holding of Drugs.
- GMP In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food
- GMP for Medical Devices
- GMP for Combinational Products
- GMP for Blood and Blood Components
- GMP for Biological Products
- GMP for Cosmetics
- GMP for Herbal Medicines
- Food and Drug Regulatory Agencies
- Data Integrity
- Quality by Design (QbD)
- Quality Risk Management
- Process Analytical Technology
- Quality Audit
- Documentation in QA & QC Department
- Registration of Drug and Dossier Preparation (CTD and eCTD submissions)
- Drug Registration (European market)
- Drug Registration (GCC countries)
- Drug Registration (African countries)
- Drug Registration (India)
- Drug Registration (US Market-ANDA, NDA etc)
- Preparation and Submission of Drug Master File (DMF)
- Prescription to OTC Switch
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning’ mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
Continuing Education Programme is a specific way of educating the people to develop competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field. It is an Onsite intensive training. Training on topics such as GMP, QA/QC, Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research are conducted for professionals from industries and other organizations.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Placement Assistance by a robust placement cell to kindle the flame of talent.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 6-12 months ‘duration programme, Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 3 to 6 months’ duration, Industry Certificate Programmes is 3 months ‘duration programme and Certificate Programmes is 1 month ‘duration programme.
• Government of India Approved & ISO 9001:2008 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
Who can apply?
Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on+91 8130924488, 8587838177, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Opposite Golden Tulip Hotel, Main Chattarpur Temple Road, Asola, Chattarpur, New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 8130924488, +91 11 26652850, 65353339
6-3-1239/2/B/1, Gayatri Building, Renuka Enclave, Above State Bank of India ATM, Opposite Necklace Road Railway Station, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500082