Announcement for Admission to 1st Year of Post Graduate
Engineering/Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) & Post Graduate
Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Courses : Academic Year 2015-2016
L. D. College of Engg. Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380 015.
For the admission to first year of Master of Engineering / Technology (M.E./M.Tech.) and Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) in government, Grant-in aid and self financed institutes in Gujarat State, on state quota of all institutions and management quota surrendered seats of self financed institutes, Government of Gujarat has decided to carry out web based online admission process for the academic year 2015-16.
Eligible candidates shall have to register online through internet to
become eligible for admission.
1. The candidate shall have passed B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharmacy or
equivalent examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates)
at the qualifying exam for seeking admission into post Graduate
disciplines and its specialisations as per Appendix-I of Post Graduate Engineering/Technology & Pharmacy Admission Rules, ammedment 2015. The candidates whose final year results are awaited, can also apply but they shall have to pass qualifying examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST/SEBC candidates) at qualifying exam, however merit number in such case will be allotted, if mark sheet and provisional degree certificate of passing qualifying exam is submitted within the scheduled time limit.
2. The candidates are advised to read carefully important instructions/ guidelines before applying online. However in case of a candidate applying without being eligible, his/her application will be summarily rejected and his/her application fee will be forfeited.
No correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
3. Before applying online, the candidate shall have to procure PIN Cover by paying Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) per discipline in cash only from the designated branches of Punjab National Bank (list available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in) during banking hours (except holidays) from 06/07/2015 to 10/07/2015.
4. For online registration, candidate should visit web site www.gujacpcadm.nic.in between 06/07/2015 to 11/07/2015.Please note that after 11/07/2015 (after 05:00 pm), candidate shall
not be allowed to register online.
5. After online registration, it is mandatory for all candidates even for those whose result is awaited to submit print-out of registration
form and self attested photo copies of the required documents atnearby Help Centre and get Acknowledgement slip cum Hall Ticket for PGCET-2015 on or before 11/07/2015, failing to do so, their candidature shall not be considered for the further admission
process. Candidate has to bring required original documents for the verification. The list of Help Centres is available on web site
6. Both GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and Non GATE/Non-GPAT candidates shall have to register online. However GATE/GPAT qualified candidates have not to appear in PGCET-2015.
7. After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/GPAT qualifying score, the vacant seats, if any will be filled as per merit secured in PGCET-2015.
8. The PGCET-2015 shall be conducted on 17/07/2015 and 19/07/2015. The PGCET-2015 schedule and other details are
available on website.
9. All Non GATE/Non-GPAT candidates including sponsored (Non GATE/Non-GPAT) will have to appear in PGCET-2015 to become eligible for admission.
10. The sponsored seats shall be filled as per Govt. of Gujarat Post Graduate Admission Rules, Guidelines and AICTE Guidelines.
11. No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in PGCET-2015.
12. The other information such as e-booklet, admission rules, PGCET- 2015 syallabus and schedule, list of institutes, list of Help Centre, list of designated bank branches etc. are available on the website www.jacpcldce.ac.in.
13. The working hours of designated Help Centres are from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm except Public Holidays and online admission related
help shall be provided free of cost.
14. All GATE Qualified candidates, all sponsored candidates and all outside Gujarat candidates shall have to submit registration form alongwith photocopies of documents at Help Centre designated at ACPC Building, L. D. College of Engineering,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad ONLY.
Syllabus of PGCET: Click Here