J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarships 2019
The J N Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship is created by JNTata Trust for the candidatedinterested in pursuing full-time Postgraduate/PhD/Postdoctoral studies abroad.
Loan Amount: Loan up to a range of INR 10 lakhs is provided from this scholarship .
Age Limit: Students up to the age of 45 years can apply for this loan scholarship irrespective of their caste, creed, gender or community.
- Indian national
- Graduate from a recognized Indian University (Note: Students in the final year of their degree program are also eligible along with those who have results awaited)
Imp. Note: Scholars who are going abroad for conferences, seminars or undergraduate studies are not eligible to apply.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Selected candidates will receive a loan scholarship amount ranging from INR 100,000 to 1,000,000.
- Besides this, the selected candidates also qualify for travel assistance of up to INR 50,000 and gift scholarship of up to INR 7,50,000.
Online Mode through following steps –
Step 1: After reading the scholarship instructions Click to register for the scholarship .
Step 2: Once registered, log in using registered email id and a one-time password that applicants will receive on their registered email id.
Step 3: Fill all the required details.
Step 4: Upload the all required documents.
Step 5: Submit your application form.
- Statement of purpose (up to 800 words).
- Scanned copy of recommendation letter addressed to the Trustee of J N Tata Endowment on respective letterhead with important details like mobile number, full address, and email address.
- Applicants will be selected based on the following criteria-
- Consistent academic performance in both curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Scores in GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS
- Statement of purpose
- Initial application screening
- Online test
Applications open- 10 December 2018
Last Date: 10 March 2019 till 12 noon
Online test- 15 April 2019
Apply Now: Click Here
For More Detail: Click Here