TS PGECET 2019: Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for Admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2019-20 conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
TENTATIVE Important Dates
Issue of Notification: Third Week of March 2019
Date of commencement of online applications: Third Week of March 2019
Last Date for submission of online applications
a. Without late fee:First Week of May 2019
b. With a late fee of Rs 500/- Second Week of May 2019
c. With a late fee of Rs 2000/- Third Week of May 2019
d. With a late fee of Rs 5000 /- Third Week of May 2019
e. With a late fee of Rs 10000 /-Fourth Week of May 2019
Downloading of Hall Tickets: Last Week of May 2019
Examination Dates: First week of June 2019
1. Is submission of an Online Application Form easier than a Paper Application Form?
- Certainly and undoubtedly, completing an Online Application Form takes less time compared to the Paper Application Form and involves less effort.
- The Online submission of the Application Form will reduce the whole processing time for a student like – standing in unending queues at Bank / Post Office to purchase Paper Application form, take Demand Draft from bank, submission of completed Application form at the Regional Centers / TS PGECET office, delays due to posting/receiving of Hall Tickets.
- Also, for the TS PGECET office to work and manage is a laborious task coupled with wastage of extra, unsold Application forms and other stationary items.
- Over and above this, online system provides efficient & consistent Application tracking information and the ability to search the applications easily.
- The objective is to gradually make TS PGECET a paper-free exam with inspiration from exams like AIEEE, CEEP, APPSC, etc. SAVE PAPER and SAVE ENVIRONMENT.
2. Where can I buy the Application form?
TS PGECET 2019, application form submission is made completely online including payment of application fee.
3. How do I apply ONLINE ?
- Visit the website go through the user guide thoroughly before filling the online application form. On the TS PGECET home page click the “Apply Online” tab.
- In the registration page that appears enter the details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Hall-Ticket Number (SSS/10th Standard), Year of Passing, Father/Mother Name, Select No of Test, Select (SC/ST/OC), Aadhaar Number, click “Submit” button then payment gateway page appears.
- Select the mode of payment and enter the relevant details. Click on “Make Payment”. Follow the instructions and complete the transaction.
- After successfully completing the transaction, you will receive the Registration ID (i.e your Login ID) and password to your email and registered mobile number. If you are ready with your scanned passport size photograph (size less than 30kb) and scanned signature (size less than 30kb) proceed to fill the application form.
4. Should I need to upload any certificates?
None of the certificates need to be uploaded.
5.What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory. Your Login Id and Password, Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence will be sent to the registered mobile number only. Hence take care to enter correct Mobile number. If you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your parents / guardian or close relatives / friends whom you can trust