M.Pharm Admission 2019 for All Maharstra State based Government & Private Institution
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra S t a t e (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates & children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC): 1,000/-
- Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A),NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC, EWS] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: 800/-
- NRI/OCI/PIO/FN Candidates: 5,000/-
Last Date for Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website (For Maharashtra State/All India candidates & NRI/OCI/PIO/CIWGC/FN candidates ): 8/7/19
Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission: 5/7/19 to 9/7/19
Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates:10/7/19
Display of the Final Merit lists:13/7/19
CAP Round I :15/7/19 to 17/7/19
Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II :25/7/19
Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III: 05-08-2019
Commencement of academic activities for All institutes: 01-08-2019
Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2019-20: 20-08-2019 up to 5 p.m.
Important Note: –
1. All types of candidates aspiring for admission under CAP seats shall register, get Documents Verified & Application Form confirmed at any designated Facilitation Center. Such eligible registered
candidates shall be considered for CAP Merit and admission through CAP.
2. In case of Children of NRI/OCI/PIO, CIWGC, FN Candidates, after registration & confirmation of their application at FC shall approach directly to the Institute for admission where such quota is granted by the appropriate authority. However, CET Cell may publish the list of such registered & eligible candidates separately on website.
3. Candidate shall carry printed copy of Application Form, Original documents and one set of Xerox copies of the required documents. FC shall verify all documents from Original and put FC stamp with
date & Signature on Xerox copies and return original and verified documents along with Receipt– cum-Acknowledgement of application form. (Candidate shall submit FC stamped & verified set of
documents to ARC for re-verification after the allotment and then to the Institute at the time of reporting)
4. The candidates aspiring for admission for Institutional Quota, seats remaining vacant after CAP, it is mandatory to get registered, documents verified and confirmation of application at FC. Such candidates must apply separately to Institutes for admissions to seats other than CAP Seats. Merit of such candidates shall be prepared by the Institute at the institute level.
Apply Online: Click Here
Information Booklet: Click Here
For more detail: Click Here