Rajasthan Centralized Admissions To Pharmacy Courses
Name of Exam: RCA Pharmacy 2019
Exam Conducting University: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)
- Degree (B.Pharm)
- Diploma (D.Pharm)
Eligibility for B.Pharm:
A pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination(with English, Physics and Chemistry subjects along with Biology and/or Mathematics in 10+2 examination or an
Eligibility for D.Pharm:
A pass in 10+2 examination or intermediate examination or the first year of the three year degree course or pre-degree examination or an equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the subjects Biology / Mathematics
- It is mandatory to pass in individual subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics.
- As per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) notification, candidates from open school are also eligible for admission to B.Pharm. and D.Pharm courses.
Admission to B.Pharm, D.Pharm courses through RCA Pharmacy 2019 is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website: 28.06.2019
- Last date for depositing the application fees through e-Mitra centre / internet banking / bank challan: 13.07.2019 (5.00 p.m)
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website:13.07.2019 (12.00 midnight)
- Printing of admit card: 15.07.2019 (evening)
- Computer based examination: 19.07.2019 (tentative) Friday
1. Transaction document / payment proof
2. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet / certificate
3. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
4. Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card /
12th class examination admit card / Aadhar card)
5. 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on application form and also as uploaded
6. Domicile certificate of Rajasthan state, if applicable
7. Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
8. PwD certificate, if applicable
9. Migration certificate, if applicable
10. Any other relevant certificate(s)
Candidates will be required to submit the print copy of the application form (duly completed in all respects) at the time of reporting to the allotted college, failing which their candidature shall be
rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line application form, send email to Helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Booklet: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here