Admission 2020 at All Gujarat State Government & Private Pharmacy Institutes
Total Seats: 1474
Total Govt. Seats: 39
Total Gov. Un Aided Seats: 119
Total Self Finance Private Institute Seats:1316
Eligibility: B. Pharm with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/SEBC/ EWS candidates)
List of Institute cover this Admission Process:
- Government Institute of Gujarat,
- Grant-in aid and Self financed institutes in Gujarat State,
- on state quota of all institutions and surrendered seats of management quota of self financed institutes
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Both GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates shall have to register online. However GATE/GPAT qualified candidates have not to appear in PGCET-2020.
- After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/GPAT qualifying score, the vacant seats, if any will be filled as per merit secured in PGCET-2020.
- All Non-GATE/Non-GPAT candidates including sponsored (Non-GATE/NonGPAT) will have to appear in PGCET-2020 to become eligible for admission.
- The sponsored seats shall be filled as per Govt. of Gujarat Post Graduate Admission Rules, Guidelines and AICTE Guidelines.
- No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in PGCET-2020
- All GATE Qualified candidates, all sponsored candidates and all outside Gujarat candidates shall have to submit registration form alongwith photocopies of documents at Help Centre designated at ACPC Building, L. D. College of Engineering, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad ONLY.
Entrance Test Centers:
1. L. D. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, AHMEDABAD
2. GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, RAJKOT
3. GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, SURAT
4. FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGY, M. S. UNIVERSITY, BARODA
Distribution of PIN Cover from designated branches of ICICI Bank:
Online registration & Submission of filled registration forms at designated Help center:
PGCET – 2020 Exam Date or NonGATE/ Non-GPAT candidates:
Last date of Submission of Pending documents (if any for candidates who have verified the documents at help centre within prescribed schedule):
Declaration of Provisional Merit List :
Choice Filling for Mock (Trial) Round:
Display Result of Mock (Trial)Round:
Filling, alteration and locking of choices by the candidates for Actual Admission Round-1:
Declaration of First Allotment List Round-1:
Deposition of token Tuition Fees in the designated Bank branches/Online payment:
Commencement of Academic Term:
Online Cancellation of Admission:
Display of Vacant Seats after Round- 1:
Consent for Reshuffling/ Up gradation and Choice Filling for Actual Admission Round-2:
Declaration of result of Actual Admission Round-2: (Reshuffling/ Up gradation Round):
Deposition of token Tuition Fees in the designated Bank branches/online payment after Actual Admission Round-2:in case of any change in Course or Institute:
Online Cancellation of Admission after round-2:
Display of Vacancy after cancellation:
E Booklet: Click Here
List of Participating Institutes: Click Here
Online Registration: Click Here
Member Secretary Admission Committee for Professional Courses Admission Building, Nr. Library, L. D. College of Engg. Campus, Ahmedabad-380015 India.
Phone : +91-79-26300360
Fax : +91-79-26304118
Email : info@iacpcIdce.ac.in